BLEDINGTON PARISH COUNCIL
Council members are hereby summoned to attend the Parish Council Meeting on Monday, 1st October, 2018 at 8pm at Bledington Village Hall. Please inform the Clerk if you are unable to attend.
Christine Allen – Bledington Parish Council Clerk, 25th September, 2018.
1. Apologies – to be received.
2. Minutes of previous meeting (circulated previously) – to be approved and signed.
3. To receive declaration of interests in items on the Agenda.
4. Matters Arising
ICO – update
Gravel pit field
Cemetery hedge and tree
‘Cloud’ platform on Clerks computer
Defibrillator training and talk with students at the bus stop
Play Area Inspections
Removal of tree in Middle Orchard
Fencing in the play area
5. Reports from County and District Councillors.
17/03104/FUL The Old Barn, Pebbly Hill Farm – Erection of a Dwelling
7. Accounts for payment to be approved:
P. Jones Grass cutting & repairs £ 820.00
Treetech Tree and hedge cutting £1116.00
C. Allen Clerks wages £ 584.19
Bledington Village Hall Hire of Hall £ 25.00
BHIB Insurance Renewal Annual Insurance £1078.36
8. New website for Bledington.
9 . Street sign for Main Street and Old Burford Road
10. Review of Finances
13. Adjournment for questions from the public
14. Any other business
Next meeting – Monday, 5th November at 8pm