This has been a busy week with many more cheques and completed forms coming in. Thank you everyone who has subscribed so generously.
To update you on the numbers:
• A total of £47,850 has been subscribed
• Investments range from £10 to £10,000
• One house in six has contributed
• 1/3 have contributed £10 - £100;
• 1/3 £100 - £1,000 and
• 1/3 £1,000 - £10,000
• Nearly every part of Bledington has participated
As we all know, the Bledington Shop & Café is for us all. Your contribution is important - whether it is £10 or £10,000.
Imagine how, in a few months, you will be able to go into the shop and know that you were one of those who made this happen. As you sit in the café you will feel that you helped improve everyone's life in Bledington. Your contribution will leave a legacy that will be valued by young and old, retired and working, from near and far. You will restore our village shop - now owned by the village - and feel proud every time you walk in.
So, if you have not yet returned your paperwork, you have just a few more days. The offer closes at 6pm on Sunday May 6th.
To help you:
- You can download the application form here
- Call Michael or Robin, 01608 658 941 (or Louise Jackson 658707) if you want a copy of the form or if you want us to collect your completed form
- Drop your form in any time to Addison House in Church Street, New Oak Barn on the Green or 2 Firs Close.
If you have any questions at all about the share offer call Robin or Michael on 01608 658 941
We'll do everything we can to make sure you do not miss the share deadline of 6 May.
Look forward to seeing you for the last share clinic and BBQ on the shop site Friday 4th May 6-8pm