The Share Offer is now complete - and we have reached our goal.
Over the last 6 weeks, so many of you have contributed, shared, helped and donated that we have raised just under £74,000 from the share offer. This is made up of 128 individual subscriptions to the share scheme - a tremendous result. In addition, we have received money from other charitable donations. This result is better than we expected and means we are now ready to move into our next - exciting - construction phase of the project.
Over the next few weeks the following needs to happen:
- For all of you who have subscribed to the share scheme you will receive your share certificates by post along with further details about the tax rebate process.
- We will get quotes from a number of builders and key contractors / suppliers to the build to get the best value high quality construction partner.
- We still have two significant grant applications in EU Leader and Awards For All. There is still a lot of work to be done for these.
- We need to finalise the interior design and layout of the shop and cafe. Do you know anyone with expertise in shop layout? We plan to put together a working group. It's something we want to get right from the start.
- Teas will be served at Chastleton on Thursday 10th May - Anyone who can bake a cake, make tea or serve with a smile, please call Louise on 01608 658 464.